We’re proud to announce our training schedule for February to April 2010. All sessions will take place at the CCMC premises in the grounds of Ledra Palace, Nicosia. Please note all training will be conducted in English, with Greek and Turkish language support. All sessions are free of charge and are open to local civil society organisations and people working on reconciliation / multicultural initiatives. Priority will be given to CCMC members.
To register, please call +357-22-662269 or email info @ cypruscommunitymedia.org. Book early to avoid disappointment as places are limited for some of the courses.
- Basic Photography Thursday 4 February 9:30am-4:30pm.
- Basic Photography II: Photo processing Friday 5 February 9:30am-4:30pm
- Strategic communications Thursday 11 February 9:30am-4:30pm.
- Working with the media Wednesday 17 February 9:30am-4:30pm.
- Audio Production Monday 22 February 9:30am-4:30pm.
- Audio Post-Production and podcasting Monday 1 March 9:30am-4:30pm.
- Media Crisis Management Wednesday 10 March 9:30am-4:30pm.
- Social networking and viral marketing Tuesday 23 March 9:30am-2pm
- Writing an effective media release Tuesday 30 March 2pm-6pm
- Video Production Wednesday & Thursday 14 and 15 April 9:30am-4:30pm.
- Video Editing/Post Production Wednesday & Thursday 28 and 29 April 9:30am-4:30pm.